This guide is intended to help connect someone who is not familiar with Decapod to resources to help them get oriented and working on the project.
The executive overview gives a good summary of the goals and scope of the Decapod project. For more details, the full grant document is available.
Project Communication / Coordination
- Fluid IRC channel - An open place to have conversations and where others who may have expertise can join in discussions. A good place to talk about specific work issues (i.e. coding issues, design questions, etc.)
- Decapod Mailing List - Public mailing whose members include people from other organizations who have taken an interest in the project. A good place to discuss project related issues such as: high level changes to development and design, scheduling meetings, and sharing ideas and thoughts.
- Skype - for voice chat and face to face meetings.
- Google Calendar - A private calendar for scheduling. Members are added and removed from this as required.
Some projects members also use:
(Updated June 20, 2011)
- Jess Mitchell - Project Coordinator
- Thomas Bruel - Co-lead
- Colin Clark - Technical Lead
- Jonathan Hung - Designer
- James Yoon - Designer
- Martin Krämer - Developer
- Muhammad Zeshan Afza - Developer
- Justin Obara - Developer