As an educator, I want to be able to easily find and share open resources (activities, lesson plans, and teaching techniques) related to coding, which I can use with my students who have varying needs.
The first version of the open repository may simply be a website with:
- List of available resources
- A summary of each resource
- Relevant metadata such as grade level, type of activity, etc. that will make it easier for an educator to find resources that suit their needs.
- Attribution such as who created it and how it can be reused/modified
- Link to the resource if it lives elsewhere
- The open resource repository is publicly available
- There is a small but sufficient collection of resources available within it (based on existing resources we've gathered)
- We have established a simple workflow for adding resources to it; this may involve, initially, a manual process where developers code the appropriate markup, etc.
- Create an annotated list of existing accessible coding tools and initiatives