Ok, you're convinced: The Infusion Framework looks like it has some cool stuff, and you want to use it in your application. This tutorial will walk you through the basic concepts you'll need to know and how to implement them. It starts simple and builds in complexity as it goes. Along the way, you'll find links to more documentation about the concepts you'll be learning.
The building blocks of Infusion applications are components. If you haven't already, you might want read Understanding Infusion Components to learn what we mean when we say components, and why we use them.
If you want to use Infusion, you'll likely want to create components. Here's how:
- Set up your environment
- Define a namespace and create a closure
- Pick a component type
- Basic Component Creation - Little Components
- Tutorial - Model Components
- Tutorial - Evented Components
- Tutorial - View Components
- Tutorial - Renderer Components
- Tutorial - Subcomponents
- Tutorial - Contexts and IoCSS
- Loading Templates and Other Resources
Let's get started: Set up your environment