- Developing a handbook of types of evidence
- The creation of a knowledge commons, including
- gaining access to peer-reviewed data by pooling resources, and
- the ongoing de-scattering of “peerless” research, including research links, downloads and previous research
- Engaging Statistics Canada to raise awareness and collaborate in developing an approach to producing valid proof
The following sections describe the detailed outcomes from each of the three co-design breakout groups.
Group 1 Journey Mapping
Select the image to access larger view. Please see description below.