fluid-work IRC Logs-2013-04-29

[08:04:39 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> michelled: i'm going to double check that all the jiras we opened for the demo sprint are closed

[08:04:53 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> thanks Justin_o

[08:05:22 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> michelled: also there is someone on list interested in your GSoC project

[08:05:41 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> jhung: can this be closed http://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/FLUID-4944

[08:13:01 CDT(-0500)] <jhung> yes. I'll close it now Justin_o

[08:13:27 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> jhung: thanks

[08:13:39 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> jhung: how about this one too http://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/FLUID-4945

[08:20:11 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> michelled: you merged in all the commits right?

[08:21:08 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> Justin_o: do you mean all the pull requests?

[08:21:30 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> michelled: yes..

[08:22:11 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> Justin_o: yeah, the pull requests are all in, but of course there's stuff in the demo branch that we haven't got to yet

[08:22:26 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> I wonder what we should do about that. do you have an opinion?

[08:22:40 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> michelled: what sort of things, you mean the new features?

[08:22:54 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> yes

[08:23:09 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> michelled: but i was actually asking because the demo doesn't appear to have been updated on the daily build http://build.fluidproject.org/infusion/demos/uiOptions/html/uiOptions.html

[08:23:51 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> that's weird Justin_o

[08:24:13 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> continuum seems to be down (sad)

[08:24:13 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> michelled: i'm closing off anything related to the demo specific things. I think we should open up new jiras for the actual tasks.. i think next time we should probably mark the demo sprint stuff better in jira.. it's a bit confusing otherwise

[08:24:18 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> michelled: (sad)

[08:24:31 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> good point Justin_o

[08:32:49 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> kasper, michelled: would you be able to fill out this jira a bit more http://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/FLUID-4924

[08:34:26 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> I'm going to have to defer to kasper and colinclark on that one Justin_o

[08:34:55 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> jhung: was this done http://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/FLUID-4979

[08:35:04 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> michelled: okay

[08:35:56 CDT(-0500)] <kasper> Justin_o: haha, yeah, I'll add an actual description to it

[08:36:14 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> kasper: (smile) thanks

[08:39:47 CDT(-0500)] <jhung> Justin_o: FLUID-4979 has not been resolved. Heidi and I decided to investigate at a later time.

[08:40:06 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> jhung: okay

[08:41:28 CDT(-0500)] <jhung> ^FLUID-4979 is a good example to make sure to put JIRA numbers in the comments.

[08:41:50 CDT(-0500)] <jhung> Heidi and I don't know who wrote that code, why it's there, and what the effects are.

[08:48:38 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> jhung: you can get an idea of the who part by using the blame feature in git

[08:49:11 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> the why and what will be harder to answer, but yes… an explanation in the code would have been good

[08:49:30 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> jhung: will you have time to look at this today http://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/VP-299

[08:49:57 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> seems like it couldn't be reproduced.. was hoping you could double check if you could still reproduce it or not

[08:52:48 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> fluid-everyone: anyone else want to weigh in on the font icon decision before we close off the vote

[08:53:07 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> Silence means yes (smile)

[08:53:28 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> colinclark: (smile)

[08:54:27 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> colinclark: i wonder how hard it would be to change all of our components at once

[08:55:48 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> we might be able to actually concatenate our css if we get rid of all our raster icons, and it would make our components work better with UIO..

[08:55:58 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> that'd be really great

[09:26:13 CDT(-0500)] <jhung> Justin_o: VP-299 is still open. I was able to reproduce in 3 browsers.

[09:26:49 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> jhung: thanks

[09:58:54 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> michelled, anastasiac: do you know if the two liras linked to this one can be closed http://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/FLUID-4323

[09:59:55 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> i closed FLUID-4946

[10:02:30 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> Justin_o, the other issue linked from there, FLUID 4381, seems to be from almost two years ago, and doesn't seem to actually be referring to our current demo. The screenshots look like something I've never seen before (perhaps a very early version of OER Commons??)

[10:04:22 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> It was a mockup James made

[10:04:29 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> they're not screenshots

[10:04:45 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> I believe Antranig still has a branch for this work

[10:05:26 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> But the sub-issues are probably not relevant anymore

[10:13:09 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> colinclark: so i can close http://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/FLUID-4381

[10:13:31 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> yup

[10:13:33 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> I would

[10:13:52 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> I wonder if there's a more current ticket we should relate FLUID-4323 to?

[10:15:52 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> colinclark: okay i'll close it.. i haven't seen a more recent one

[10:19:31 CDT(-0500)] <jhung> arashs: FYI, I've created a page for the GPII security gateway use cases. http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/GPII+Security+Gateway+Use+Cases

[10:21:21 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> jhung: I really like this statement on the main page:

[10:21:23 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> "Note: There should be a better name for the "Security Gateway". Users are more accustomed to seeing "Privacy Settings"."

[10:21:24 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> I agree (smile)

[10:22:50 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> And I like the screenshots in the competitive analysis page

[10:23:13 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> I was thinking that perhaps we should also look at the process of "pairing" one website with another...

[10:23:32 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> For example, how you can connect Facebook with Twitter and vice versa

[10:23:37 CDT(-0500)] <jhung> colinclark: yes good point.

[10:24:33 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> arashs: What aspect are you working on for the Security Gateway at the moment?

[10:25:21 CDT(-0500)] <jhung> Although I find those site paring dialogs frightening: "Are you sure you want TwitterTube access to everything you've ever typed and everyone you have ever talked to?" (smile)

[10:25:35 CDT(-0500)] <arashs> Hi colinclark, I am writing a use case

[10:28:53 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> jhung: Yes, those dialogs are frightening, in exactly an interesting way...

[10:29:31 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> In that they seem to have some granularity, like "Grant Facebook access to my:" and then, as you say, a list of everything...

[10:29:49 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> So I guess in our case we want to give users the ability to decide, rather than having the application decide

[10:29:57 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> because we know every application will just say "Give me everything!"

[10:30:08 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> arashs: Cool. Tell me about your use case.

[10:30:35 CDT(-0500)] <arashs> we talked about the experience, and what the user goes through, while trying to set up and customize their preferences

[10:31:28 CDT(-0500)] <arashs> and so I think a use case will help us understand that experience better

[10:32:05 CDT(-0500)] <arashs> and also gives us an understanding of how the interface should look

[10:41:42 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> arashs: Right. I'm also curious about what the use case will entail. Tell me more

[10:43:07 CDT(-0500)] <arashs> I have started on one, and while doing it, I keep thinking and imagining other scenarios.

[10:43:24 CDT(-0500)] <arashs> so I think we need more than one scenario

[10:44:09 CDT(-0500)] <arashs> so the question is why node your preferences?

[10:44:20 CDT(-0500)] <arashs> hide*

[10:45:52 CDT(-0500)] <arashs> from what?

[10:46:28 CDT(-0500)] <arashs> and what details are more important than others

[10:48:17 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> right, that's an interesting question

[10:48:24 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> what is the scenario you have started on?

[10:49:58 CDT(-0500)] <arashs> we previously talked about use cases that required someones assistance for setting up their preferences. I wonder how this step of the process works in that scenario

[10:55:04 CDT(-0500)] <arashs> I started looking at potential users (youtube mostly) to start. My first use case is about an elderly grandmother who needs assistance for setting up her preferences. She also is not comfortable about her condition and chosen preferences

[10:56:21 CDT(-0500)] <arashs> she is also worried about her insurance

[10:59:49 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> I look forward to reading it, arashs

[10:59:54 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> let me know if I can help at all

[11:00:28 CDT(-0500)] <arashs> Another use case is about Mark who is correctly a university student. He knows about his condition and has adapted to it. He also finds C4a helpful, but he does not want others knowing about his preferences when he is in school.

[11:00:46 CDT(-0500)] <arashs> thanks colinclark

[11:00:49 CDT(-0500)] <arashs> will do

[11:34:08 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> michelled, Justin_o, I see that the actual climate change demo did not make it into the master branch. Are there plans to merge it in?

[11:42:56 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> anastasiac: good catch!

[11:43:04 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> it should go in - can you make a JIRA for it?

[11:43:10 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> will do

[11:43:16 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> anastasiac: where do you think it belongs?

[11:43:27 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> where it is currently?

[11:43:41 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> good question. it's currently in 'integration-demos'

[11:44:02 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> To my mind, it is a demo of how to add extra panels, so maybe that's a good place?

[11:44:39 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> hmmm…. I don't think the new panels should go in yet

[11:44:56 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> I need to build those features up properly

[11:45:05 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> they were built with a lot of corner cutting

[11:45:19 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> true, but it still illustrates the process of adding extra panels

[11:45:28 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> I'm looking at it right now to learn how to do that for the video player

[11:45:44 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> what are you suggesting?

[11:45:57 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> not sure...

[11:46:30 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> Perhaps we should put the demo in without the extra panels

[11:46:46 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> then it's not really demonstrating anything other than the main demo

[11:46:55 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> and then in the next few sprints when we add self voicing and content simplification we can add the new panels

[11:46:55 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> and then there's nothing illustrating how to add extra panels

[11:47:07 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> ok, I see where you're going

[11:47:26 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> self voicing and content simplification are a long way from production ready

[11:47:33 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> we probably wouldn't show them in our main demo

[11:47:47 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> so having the second demo probably makes sense until they make it to production ready

[11:48:04 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> sounds good

[11:48:08 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> I'll reflect that in the JIRA

[11:48:17 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> michelled, just so I'm fully up-to-date: there have been changes to UIO now in master that didn't go into demo, right? e.g. renaming ants?

[11:48:18 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> also, I think the climate change does show something interesting in that it show UIO in context of a real setting

[11:48:34 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> yeah

[11:48:55 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> ok, so I'll have to keep that in mind when I look at the code.

[11:49:02 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> there was a lot of back and forth during code review before the refactored UIO got into master

[11:49:11 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> exactly

[11:53:39 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> michelled: let me know if you think I've missed anything in the JIRA: http://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/FLUID-5000

[11:53:47 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> hey! I hit 5000!!!

[11:53:58 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> do I win a prize?

[12:01:53 CDT(-0500)] <jhung> anastasiac: there totally should be a prize. (smile)

[12:03:28 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> Hey anastasiac, I was just googling for UI Options links, and I ran across this page on our web site: http://www.fluidproject.org/ui-options/

[12:03:29 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> It must be pretty old

[12:03:37 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> and it's pretty broken

[12:03:44 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> wow

[12:04:03 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> Can remove it at some point, whenever you get a chance?

[12:04:07 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> that is ancient!

[12:04:08 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> indeed

[12:04:11 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> Yes

[12:04:24 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> sadly, it's the first hit I get in Google when I search for "Fluid UI Options"

[12:04:33 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> oh, dear

[12:08:50 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> anastasiac: If you were helping a WordPress user use UIO, which themes would you suggest they have a look at?

[12:09:37 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> they should start with the wordpress-fss-theme, which adds UIO to the page, and then define their own child theme. They could look at our IDI theme as an example of a child theme

[12:10:02 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> Ok, cool

[12:13:22 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> michelled: Remind me again where I can find a link to the newest UI Options demo?

[12:15:48 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> colinclark: here you go: http://demo.floeproject.org/integration-demos/uiOptions/ClimateChange.html

[13:06:55 CDT(-0500)] <logiclord> Hi, anyone seen yzen around ?

[13:07:23 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> logiclord: i believe he is away today

[13:07:54 CDT(-0500)] <ramil> Hi anastaciac, can I talk to you about the Gsoc UI Options project?

[13:10:14 CDT(-0500)] <logiclord> Justin_o: Thanks.

[13:45:52 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> michelled: did you want to look at my pull request https://github.com/fluid-project/infusion/pull/318

[13:46:27 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> yep, thanks Justin_o

[13:48:16 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> thanks

[14:00:36 CDT(-0500)] <thealphanerd> colinclark: new boards of canada release!

[14:00:50 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> cool!

[14:00:58 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> Darcie will be excited

[14:01:11 CDT(-0500)] <thealphanerd> you should get a pre order in a bleep before they sell ou

[14:01:12 CDT(-0500)] <thealphanerd> t

[14:03:19 CDT(-0500)] <thealphanerd> also… I got the faust -> js compiler stuff running

[14:03:28 CDT(-0500)] <thealphanerd> and can show you can example of how it is currently compiling

[14:03:34 CDT(-0500)] <thealphanerd> pastebin.com/YwtyY1r3

[14:31:34 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> thealphanerd: That's the result of the compiler?

[14:31:59 CDT(-0500)] <thealphanerd> that's the web audio js created by the faust architecture file they currently sue

[14:40:27 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> michelled: i submitted another pull request https://github.com/fluid-project/infusion/pull/319

[14:40:41 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> thx

[14:43:32 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> thealphanerd: Right. Looks like the examples I've seen.

[14:43:36 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> What will you do next?

[14:44:03 CDT(-0500)] <thealphanerd> well I'm digging through the source and trying to figure out exactly what logic they use to generate this code

[14:44:36 CDT(-0500)] <thealphanerd> then I will need to figure out how to generate code that is more in tune with flockings design principles

[14:44:39 CDT(-0500)] <thealphanerd> to make unit generators

[14:45:14 CDT(-0500)] <thealphanerd> I've been taking a peak at how those are set up…

[14:47:10 CDT(-0500)] <thealphanerd> I have a meeting with yann tonight to discuss it

[14:47:46 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> From my look at the source code, the architecture file is essentially a template

[14:48:26 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> In which the compiled code gets inserted as strings into the template

[14:48:40 CDT(-0500)] <thealphanerd> are you looking at the faust2 branch?

[14:50:22 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> Yes, I believe that's where I saw it

[14:50:26 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> I probably have a tab open somewhere

[14:50:31 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> but it was a few weeks ago

[14:52:59 CDT(-0500)] <thealphanerd> I was trying to find the exact code

[14:53:11 CDT(-0500)] <thealphanerd> I found some functions but not the exact source that did the inturpretations

[14:59:27 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> thealphanerd: http://sourceforge.net/p/faudiostream/code/ci/faust2/tree/architecture/webaudio.js

[14:59:39 CDT(-0500)] <thealphanerd> yes I'm looking at that one

[14:59:50 CDT(-0500)] <thealphanerd> but it calls the function mydsp()

[14:59:56 CDT(-0500)] <thealphanerd> and there is no context for that function

[15:00:14 CDT(-0500)] <thealphanerd> at least not in js

[15:01:02 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> That's clearly getting rewritten

[15:01:10 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> that's what I mean by it being a "template"

[15:01:31 CDT(-0500)] <thealphanerd> yup

[15:01:38 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> There are clearly some tokens in the file that involve a wholesale insertion of code

[15:01:40 CDT(-0500)] <thealphanerd> so I'm just trying to figure out what exactly is being called

[15:06:08 CDT(-0500)] <thealphanerd> http://sourceforge.net/p/faudiostream/code/ci/4e7774228f882efab399a4cb4ce2e8ed8ba88ae7/

[15:06:11 CDT(-0500)] <thealphanerd> so this is the commit

[15:07:56 CDT(-0500)] <thealphanerd> do you know what " <<includeIntrinsic>>" does?

[15:09:55 CDT(-0500)] <thealphanerd> because that appears to be including the c++ code

[15:10:04 CDT(-0500)] <thealphanerd> which I don't entirely get

[15:11:19 CDT(-0500)] <thealphanerd> http://sourceforge.net/p/faudiostream/code/ci/c742d70ef5f5b2a936d2a34aff163988100c5fa3/

[15:11:24 CDT(-0500)] <thealphanerd> this seems to be the first commit toward it

[15:11:27 CDT(-0500)] <thealphanerd> AH found it

[15:12:05 CDT(-0500)] <thealphanerd> compiler/generator/js_code_container.cpp

[15:31:11 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> JAVAScript

[15:31:15 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> sweet naming (smile)

[15:37:25 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> I wonder to what extent one could leverage Faust's LLVM compilation to actually target asm.js-enabled JavaScript using Emscripten, thealphanerd

[15:39:36 CDT(-0500)] <thealphanerd> colinclark: it could be possible… although from what I have heard the LLVM stuff is still experimental

[15:39:42 CDT(-0500)] <thealphanerd> but that could be very interesting

[15:39:55 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> So too is the JavaScript output (smile)

[15:39:55 CDT(-0500)] <thealphanerd> I have a phone meeting with yann this evening

[15:40:03 CDT(-0500)] <thealphanerd> lol

[15:40:03 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> Tell him I'm quite interested in the prospect

[15:40:09 CDT(-0500)] <thealphanerd> I will talk to him about it

[15:40:27 CDT(-0500)] <thealphanerd> my only concern would be that the scope of that project might be slightly larger than simply faust -> flocking

[15:40:36 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> indeed (smile)

[15:40:37 CDT(-0500)] <thealphanerd> especially considering the llvm stuff is experimental

[15:40:45 CDT(-0500)] <thealphanerd> but maybe that could be a good next step

[15:40:46 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> It would be a lot more work for you, definitely

[15:40:49 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> and you want to start small

[15:41:04 CDT(-0500)] <thealphanerd> but that could be an interesting goal

[15:41:25 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> but in the long run, I think it's ultimately the first step in really solid DSP performance in the hands of web developers

[15:41:31 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> I see it sort of along these lines:

[15:41:38 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> 1. Plain old JavaScript running in the main thread

[15:41:39 CDT(-0500)] <thealphanerd> (big grin)

[15:41:43 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> this is where we're at today

[15:41:48 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> and it's disappointing

[15:42:00 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> 2. Plain old JavaScript running in a web worker

[15:42:25 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> They're still debating how to implement this in the Web Audio spec, but when it finally arrives it should address some of the worst issues of dropouts and latency

[15:42:35 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> 3. asm.js-enabled JavaScript

[15:43:03 CDT(-0500)] <jessm> anastasiac: ping

[15:43:04 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> asm.js is well on its way through the Firefox release pipeline and will be in V8 before long, too

[15:43:04 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> 4. OpenCL

[15:43:20 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> So we can synthesize audio on the GPU at insane speeds

[15:43:20 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> jessm pong

[15:43:21 CDT(-0500)] <jessm> anastasiac: do we have any new documentation on the 3-sided ant work we've done on teh UIO framework?

[15:43:38 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> I saw some reference, thealphanerd, to OpenCL support in Faust; do you know how far along that is?

[15:44:09 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> jessm, no, I haven't created any docs for that yet. It's been in flux, and not yet in master. We're having a UIO architecture/API meeting tomorrow, I'm hoping to clarify how it all works then so I can document it

[15:44:28 CDT(-0500)] <jessm> anastasiac: is there any url that shows what's going on so far?

[15:44:36 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> Hey anvk, michelled and I were just talking about conversion of WebVTT files into the Video Player's "native" JSON format, and we remembered that at some point you hacked up some code to do that. Do you remember where it lives?

[15:44:57 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> jessm, there's the code itself, and the demo

[15:45:07 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> jessm: My PGA architecture page documents the concepts

[15:45:17 CDT(-0500)] <jessm> colinclark: excellent point

[15:45:27 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> It is, of course, "branded" for PGA

[15:45:34 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> but it could be pretty easily adapted

[15:45:41 CDT(-0500)] <thealphanerd> colinclark: I'm not sure how far along it is

[15:45:44 CDT(-0500)] <jessm> works fine – thanks for reminding me

[15:46:01 CDT(-0500)] <thealphanerd> I have to run for right now… do you want to email me with some questions to ask Yann in the meeting tonight?

[15:46:27 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> I think that's about it, thealphanerd

[15:46:29 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> say hi for me

[15:46:38 CDT(-0500)] <thealphanerd> so talk about llvm

[15:46:42 CDT(-0500)] <thealphanerd> and ask about open cl?

[15:47:41 CDT(-0500)] <thealphanerd> gtg

[15:47:42 CDT(-0500)] <thealphanerd> talk soon