Note: User 1 was not a strict usability test & more of a walkthrough because at the time a working demo was not available. We described the interface to User 1 & he told us how we would use the application.
Have you used a museum's mobile or web application? Y/N
If yes, what museum was it for? How was your experience? Would you use it again?
Do you own a mobile phone? If yes, what do you have?
How often do you use a mobile phone?
How often do you surf the internet using your mobile device?
A few times a day
Task-oriented usability tests
1 - How would you go about finding more about the sleigh?
- Thinks that the ... or expand buttons lead to more information
- Button should say "more information" rather than "expand" to guide the user
2 - ...you want to mark it somehow so you can come back to it in the future. How would you do this?
- Add to collection if he is comfortable with this option and understand how it works
- However, "my collection" has to be easily discoverable
- needs to be apparent how you get back to "my collection"
3 - you decide to leave a note about the sleigh. How would you do this?
- Click on the comment link and would look for the form to add the comment
- Would also click on the tag link