fluid-work IRC Logs-2013-07-16

[08:18:32 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> hey Justin_o, over here (smile)

[08:18:51 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> colinclark: thanks

[08:19:08 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> So you merged GPII-122

[08:19:11 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> anastasiac, colinclark, michelled, jhung, cindyli, yzen: i've merged in GPII-122 into the fluid-project/prefsEditors repo

[08:19:19 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> cool

[08:19:19 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> colinclark: yep done..

[08:19:35 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> you mentioned that there are actual enactors there, but they need to be hooked up somehow?

[08:19:46 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> jhung: can you file new jiras for the pieces that didn't make it into GPII-122, like the high/low contrast images

[08:21:11 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> colinclark: that's correct.. so they worked before we updated the panel.. basically the templates for the settings panels were changed so they don't actually hook up properly to the panel code. Otherwise they would be functional.

[08:22:00 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> Is it much work to do?

[08:31:33 CDT(-0500)] <jhung> Justin_o: will do.

[08:32:30 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> colinclark: i'm not sure, but it will be at the top of our list for things to do next http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Discovery+Tool+Iteration+Plan

[08:32:41 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> it's filed under http://issues.gpii.net/browse/GPII-125

[08:32:49 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> jhung: thanks

[08:33:03 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> that's great

[08:33:36 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> We should change the default assignee for this JIRA component so that kasparnet doesn't automatically get them all

[08:33:50 CDT(-0500)] <kasparnet> yes!

[08:33:54 CDT(-0500)] <kasparnet> (smile)

[08:35:29 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> colinclark, kasparnet: i don't think i have access to do that, so i'll leave it up to you kasparnet (smile)

[08:36:55 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> kasparnet: I recommend delegating very high powers to Justin_o if you feel up for it

[08:37:04 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> in JIRA

[08:37:12 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> he's an expert

[08:37:45 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> jhung, anastasiac: i'm starting to find that the "completed" work on this page is distracting from the work to be done.. is there a way we can reorganize it a bit.. My first though is to move the completed stuff to the bottom of each section, but not sure that makes sense.. any other thoughts?

[08:38:42 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> Justin_o, I agree: I also find the completed work distracting. It's hard to identify what's done and what's not done.

[08:38:46 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> kasparnet: i promise not to be insidious (smile)

[08:40:03 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> Justin_o, why don't we try moving anything completed to the bottom of its section, and see how that works.

[08:40:16 CDT(-0500)] <jhung> Justin_o: perhaps we can just keep a list of Jiras at the end of each section rather than a table?

[08:40:36 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> jhung, that sounds even better

[08:41:35 CDT(-0500)] <jhung> If an item doesn't have a Jira, I guess we would assume the work was captured by one. Therefore we can probably delete the items w no jiras?

[08:42:22 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> jhung: we should probably make sure all the details for GPII-118 on this page are in the jira before removing them

[08:43:11 CDT(-0500)] <jhung> sounds good Justin_o.

[08:43:25 CDT(-0500)] <jhung> I can look specifically into GPII-118 now.

[08:43:30 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> jhung: cool thanks

[08:43:55 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> jhung: also the ones that don't have jiras, i think need ones

[08:44:18 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> need jiras that is

[08:44:19 CDT(-0500)] <jhung> k

[08:45:02 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> jhung, anastasiac: which of us is actually doing the reorganization of the page?

[08:46:23 CDT(-0500)] <jhung> I'll take care of Discovery Tool Interface section Justin_o

[08:46:41 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> we already have a JIRA for the schema work, don't we? we should add it to the table

[08:47:08 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> anastasiac: yes at least for the first one.. i'll add that

[08:54:36 CDT(-0500)] <jhung> Justin_o, anastasiac: I'm going to file the missing jiras for the relevant items under the DT Interface section.

[08:54:50 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> thanks, jhung

[08:55:15 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> jhung: thanks that's great.. we really need those

[08:55:51 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> Justin_o: Do you have a list of all the augmentations/adaptions we are planning to do to the CK12 resource?

[08:56:27 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> colinclark: you mean which presets we are planning to support?

[08:56:32 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> no

[08:56:42 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> More, what kinds of things are we doing to the content to make it more adaptable

[08:56:47 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> ?

[08:57:19 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> colinclark: i don't think so.. maybe jhung has that..

[08:57:33 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> If there isn't a list, can someone make a JIRA containing the list?

[08:57:35 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> i think it's mostly around text alternatives though.. so captions for the videos and alternative text for the images

[08:57:44 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> I'd like to share it with the community fairly quickly if possible

[08:57:56 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> colinclark: i think we have separate jiras for the work i know of

[08:58:04 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> ok

[08:58:15 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> on the discovery tool page http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Discovery+Tool+Iteration+Plan

[08:58:27 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> colinclark: jhung is filling it out a bit more as we speak

[08:58:41 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> It would be really great to have a summary of all the things we're doing to the content

[08:59:02 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> colinclark: those jiras are in the Exemplary Content section

[08:59:44 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> I only see two things

[08:59:49 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> "choose" and "subtitle"

[09:00:23 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> colinclark: yes.. jhung will be adding at least one more for creating low/high contrast versions of the images

[09:00:36 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> jhung: are there any other things that will need to be done to the content?

[09:00:37 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> ok

[09:02:51 CDT(-0500)] <jhung> Justin_o, colinclark: that section of the wiki doc summarizes the work currently. Captions, images, and some font-icon work.

[09:03:00 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> ok

[09:03:53 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> I guess we will also add FSS class names and some HTML5 semantic tags to the content?

[09:03:59 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> To enable it to be restyled by UIO?

[09:04:41 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> And adding things like <article> tags and the like to make it simplifyable?

[09:05:26 CDT(-0500)] <system64> Hello michelled

[09:05:56 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> colinclark: i'm not sure we'll need any FSS tags in the content.. UIO will place some on the body as it does transformations though.. perhaps we might need some fl-inverted for the contrast though

[09:06:11 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> oh, great

[09:06:25 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> but we are adding some HTML5 semantics?

[09:07:23 CDT(-0500)] <system64> I'm trying to load DOM events in finalInitFunction, the events don't seem to be working on dyamically added content.

[09:08:29 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> colinclark: perhaps heidi has already done that.. jhung would you know what other changes have already been made when this resource was brought in, or will need to check in with heidi?

[09:08:44 CDT(-0500)] <system64> Hello colinclark

[09:08:57 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> hi system64

[09:09:16 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> michelled, cindyli, anastasiac, jhung, yzen: should we do a check in meeting for DT work soon

[09:09:26 CDT(-0500)] <cindyli> sure

[09:09:35 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> sure

[09:09:42 CDT(-0500)] <yzen> yep

[09:09:43 CDT(-0500)] <system64> colinclark: How could I add my GSoC blog on the Atutor wiki

[09:09:49 CDT(-0500)] <jhung> Justin_o: we'll probably need to update the markup a bit since we want this to be a good example. Not sure if heidiv has already done some of this work.

[09:10:06 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> jhung: it seems to be using articles and etc already

[09:13:55 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> Justin_o: You mean the original resource?

[09:13:59 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> or our version?

[09:14:52 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> colinclark: ours at least https://github.com/fluid-project/prefsEditors/blob/master/demos/discoveryTool/index.html

[09:15:13 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> colinclark: this is the original http://www.ck12.org/physical-science/Electrons-in-Physical-Science/lesson/user%3AamNhcmdpbGxAc3RjbGFpcmN5Y2xvbmVzLm9yZw../Electrons/

[09:15:55 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> I see some html5 tags there, but i don't for example, see an article tag

[09:16:25 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> yup

[09:16:32 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> so heidi's modified it

[09:16:37 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> that's good

[09:16:56 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> How will we create captions and transcripts, jhung?

[09:17:40 CDT(-0500)] <jhung> colinclark: probably 2 days? I don't know what the other 2 video resources are like.

[09:17:50 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> sorry

[09:17:52 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> now how long...

[09:17:55 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> but how (smile)

[09:18:44 CDT(-0500)] <jhung> (smile) Yeah. It'll probably take 2 days to finish the captioning.

[09:18:53 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> sorry, i suck at typing

[09:18:56 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> I was saying "not how long"

[09:18:59 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> but "how"

[09:19:13 CDT(-0500)] <jhung> geez

[09:19:14 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> I mean, "by what means will we make captions for the video resources?"

[09:19:22 CDT(-0500)] <jhung> I can't read and you can't type colinclark. (big grin)

[09:19:23 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> yzen: how did things go with the schema work last night, did you make any more progress?

[09:19:37 CDT(-0500)] <jhung> Using amara to caption colinclark

[09:19:41 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> ok, great

[09:20:01 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> What kind of text alternatives for the images will we create?

[09:20:18 CDT(-0500)] <yzen> Justin_o: so I think there might be an issue with the dynamic grades that our final component has

[09:20:29 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> Will we use the newly-standardized longdesc tag, or something else?

[09:20:51 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> yzen: any thoughts on what that issue might be?

[09:21:11 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> hi system64

[09:21:40 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> jhung, Justin_o: ^

[09:21:58 CDT(-0500)] <yzen> Justin_o: well our dynamic grades are references into components, but when we invoke global function the uio is detached from that tree afaict

[09:22:35 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> colinclark: i think we decided to use the details tag

[09:23:39 CDT(-0500)] <jhung> colinclark: text alternatives - we'll probably need to create some new content for it. I'm assuming the resources should be plentiful since atomic physics is a popular topic.

[09:23:47 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> So if we were to have a mode where the user could turn off images, what would they see?

[09:24:03 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> Tell me more about your thoughts on <details>, it seems really interesting

[09:24:15 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> colinclark: currently we don't have a mode to turn of images, only to show more text.

[09:24:33 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> colinclark: here's a link with some more info on it http://www.paulund.co.uk/html5-details-tag

[09:24:48 CDT(-0500)] <jhung> colinclark: a demo https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTML/Element/details see how it works in both FF (not supported), and Webkit (supported)

[09:25:55 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> colinclark: i'm not sure of the full design on this, but my guess is that it is hidden unless the more text option is selected.. in FF as jhung showed it would be completely visible, in other browsers it would have the disclosure toggle

[09:27:21 CDT(-0500)] <system64> Hello michelled, Can I edit the Atutor wiki to add my blog?

[09:27:53 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> greggy: how would system64 add his blog to the Atutor wiki?

[09:28:24 CDT(-0500)] <greggy> michelled: send to me, I'll add it

[09:28:33 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> system64: can you drop a link in here?

[09:28:41 CDT(-0500)] <system64> greggy: http://www.iakshay.net/google-summer-of-code/

[09:28:47 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> thanks greggy

[09:29:55 CDT(-0500)] <system64> michelled: I have all my DOM Events in finalInitFunction, they don't seem to work for dynamic content

[09:30:13 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> what sort of dynamic content?

[09:30:23 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> can you drop me a link to the source?

[09:30:52 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> anastasiac, cindyli, michelled, jhung, yzen: could we meet now to check in on the DT work

[09:30:59 CDT(-0500)] <system64> michelled: https://github.com/iakshay/fluid-WebRTC/blob/master/demos/index.html#L59-L63

[09:30:59 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> yep

[09:31:03 CDT(-0500)] <greggy> michelled: system64: done

[09:31:17 CDT(-0500)] <jhung> sure Justin_o

[09:31:18 CDT(-0500)] <system64> Thanks greggy (smile)

[09:31:18 CDT(-0500)] <greggy> http://wiki.atutor.ca/display/atutorwiki/Google+Summer+of+Code+2013#GoogleSummerofCode2013-4.AccessibleWebRTCCollaborationwithInfusion

[09:31:19 CDT(-0500)] <cindyli> sure, Justin_o

[09:31:35 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> sure

[09:32:01 CDT(-0500)] <yzen> ya

[09:32:08 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> okay.. i'll Skype you all

[09:33:15 CDT(-0500)] <system64> michelled: When a new user joins, the video controls don't work

[10:08:56 CDT(-0500)] <kasparnet> Justin_o: You now got super powers on JIRA!

[10:35:09 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> Justin_o et al: stand-up??

[11:15:03 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> So michelled and jhung, I was thinking...

[11:15:18 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> It might make sense for us to remove the "chrome" from the CK12 example that makes it look like it is part of the CK12 website

[11:15:35 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> and to simply focus on a) the content itself and b) the Discovery Tool UI

[11:15:53 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> So that it essentially conveys to people, "plug this into your own content delivery system"

[11:18:25 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> What do you guys think?

[11:19:19 CDT(-0500)] <jhung> colinclark: I like that idea. But at the same time I think it would be helpful to have some faded placeholders of some sort to give the user some impression how it (content + DT) may be used.

[11:43:52 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> kasparnet: awesome, thanks..

[11:48:29 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> yzen: did you want to be the default for DiscoverTool jiras, if not i'll leave it unassigned

[11:49:01 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> yzen: it'd probably be better to leave it unassigned, but it's up to you

[11:52:16 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> Bosmon, colinclark: when would you like to talk about the i18n stuff for you UIO

[11:53:06 CDT(-0500)] <yzen> Justin_o: up to you

[11:53:37 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> yzen: okay.. i made it unassigned..

[11:53:43 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> I would like to talk soon, Justin_o

[11:53:47 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> but I have a presentation really soon

[11:53:56 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> will you be around still at 3:30 pm today, EDT?

[11:54:04 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> yzen: by the way, i forgot we need to rename some things in the builder as per Bosmon's request the other day.. any thoughts on better names

[11:54:20 CDT(-0500)] <yzen> the final ones?

[11:54:21 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> colinclark: i'm planning to leave at 3:30 today unfortunately

[11:54:29 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> Justin_o - perhaps "assembler" or "constructor"?

[11:54:51 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> yzen: i think "constructedGrades" because it implies that they can't be supplied by another means

[11:54:54 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> is that correct Bosmon

[11:55:02 CDT(-0500)] <yzen> right

[11:55:50 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> Justin_o: Could you and Bosmon and perhaps yzen have a talk without me?

[11:56:00 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> And reference the thread with Claudia and Evgeni?

[11:56:14 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> What I'm hoping we can do is have clarity on our next steps for the JSON format for the PCP

[11:56:15 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> colinclark: sure, did you have any points you'd like to bring up as well?

[11:56:31 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> and make sure we have a clear model of how users will specify language bundles

[11:56:56 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> try to go through it from the perspective of Evgeni or Chris or, well, yourself working on the discovery tool

[11:59:19 CDT(-0500)] <yzen> Justin_o: definitely in 30min ?

[12:00:02 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> yzen: sure.. that works for me.. Bosmon is that okay for you?

[12:00:11 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> Yes, that's fine

[12:01:06 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> great thanks

[12:06:58 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> Justin_o, yes, we should revisit that UIO api page, definitely

[12:09:49 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> vjoanna: we were tossing around the idea of removing the Ck-12 context from our demo and focussing on the resource itself

[12:11:40 CDT(-0500)] <vjoanna> michelled: I'm worried if we do that, the effect might be really close to simplify. why are you thinking of removing it from the ck-12 context?

[12:12:39 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> vjoanna: I think to remove any confusion that this is actually the ck-12 interface. colinclark, was there another reason you were thinking of?

[12:15:06 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> yup

[12:15:22 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> I was thinking it makes sense to focus the attention on the content and its interaction with the Discovery Tool

[12:15:33 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> rather than pretending that it's actually CK12's delivery system

[12:15:47 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> vjoanna: I wonder if it would be better if we changed the CK-12 chrome to something that is obviously a place holder

[12:16:48 CDT(-0500)] <vjoanna> michelled: like a fictional website? or a website intended just for discovery of preferences?

[12:17:40 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> a fictional website was my thought. so it makes it clear that the discovery tool can be plugged into any site

[12:19:27 CDT(-0500)] <vjoanna> that makes sense to me, as long as it's implied that the user can encounter the discovery tool on any of the resources on the site

[12:20:05 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> right, that's important too

[12:28:27 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> jhung: what do you think about this? ^

[12:30:59 CDT(-0500)] <jhung> michelled, vjoanna: I'm thinking going one step further and just using grey boxes that act in place of actual site sidebars etc.

[12:31:16 CDT(-0500)] <jhung> we've done the "fake site" demo thing before I didn't find it very compelling.

[12:32:17 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> jhung: maybe with some lorem ipsum?

[12:32:49 CDT(-0500)] <vjoanna> jhung: what do you mean by using grey boxes?

[12:32:59 CDT(-0500)] <jhung> michelled: I'm thinking not even that. Just grey box across top for the header. a slimmer one just below for page nav. One down the side for sidebar and that's it.

[12:34:24 CDT(-0500)] <jhung> vjoanna: exactly that. Just grey boxes instead of site navigation stuff. We can give the header a darker shade. The nav below it slightly lighter. We abstract it all, but recognizable that this fits a traditional site structure.

[12:39:32 CDT(-0500)] <vjoanna> I'm worried that may seem as if this is the specific site for preference discovery, rather than a tool can be added to any site? in earlier mockups of the discovery tool we had it in a lorem ipsum site, and some of the SMEs thought that's the only place the discovery tool would exist

[12:39:46 CDT(-0500)] <vjoanna> ^ jhung, michelled

[12:40:45 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> which makes me wonder why they wouldn't think that it's only existing in CK12 if we leave this as is.

[12:44:00 CDT(-0500)] <jhung> vjoanna: something like this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/yvndqfjvhisaflx/DiscoveryTool-CK12-02.png

[12:44:39 CDT(-0500)] <cindyli> Bosmon: the pull request for model relay (https://github.com/fluid-project/infusion/pull/360) is ready for review.

[12:44:57 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> Thanks, cindyli

[12:47:11 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> jhung: wouldn't you say the left side bar is also related to CK-12?

[12:47:20 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> Bosmon, yzen: sorry i'm late, are ready to talk about i18n now?

[12:47:55 CDT(-0500)] <yzen> Justin_o: one moment almost yes

[12:48:30 CDT(-0500)] <jhung> michelled: yes. We can remove that too.

[12:48:49 CDT(-0500)] <jhung> since none of that stuff is functional in the demo anyway.

[12:49:17 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> yzen: whenever you're ready

[12:53:37 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> Justin_o - yes

[12:55:05 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> Bosmon, yzen, michelled: We want to make sure that we are supporting a means where by it is easy for someone to localize UIO.

[12:55:13 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> this is the current method https://github.com/fluid-project/infusion/blob/master/src/webapp/components/uiOptions/js/i18n.js

[12:55:43 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> Terrible : P

[12:56:10 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> however, we found that it was not workable for us, so we had some discussions in the channel and we changed it to be attached to the fluild.uiOptions.inline directly, instead of being in the static environment

[12:57:29 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> this is currently only in our FLUID-4907 branch. You can see cindyli's commit to change this. https://github.com/jobara/infusion/commit/190e7596539f316ae0b436aa8c3eb557374d0f8d

[12:58:08 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> I think there were some follow up commits to address a couple of bugs, but that should be the general idea

[12:58:28 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> however we also have to make sure it addresses all of the concerns coming out of GPII in regards to localization

[12:58:45 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> which can be seen in this mailing list thread http://lists.gpii.net/pipermail/architecture/2013-July/001084.html

[12:59:50 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> there are 4 e-mails after this in the thread… so be sure to look at all of them

[13:00:02 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> Thanks for the links, Justin_o

[13:00:32 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> "PCP JSON format for presets"?

[13:00:57 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> Is this the right thread?

[13:01:44 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> Justin_o ^

[13:01:51 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> Bosmon: yes.. there are questions about how localization will work with JSON format used for PCP

[13:02:28 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> i guess specifically in this one http://lists.gpii.net/pipermail/architecture/2013-July/001112.html

[13:02:31 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> This thread appears extremely confused

[13:03:37 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> Bosmon: It could be… someone will have to reply back.. i think colinclark meant to, but wanted to wait till we had this bit sorted out

[13:04:35 CDT(-0500)] <kasparnet> yzen: So I want to add some events to the lifecycle manager

[13:04:38 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> Are we going to have a call now?

[13:04:44 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> DO IT, DENMARKK!!!!

[13:04:52 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> also if you look at bit earlier in todays logs for this IRC channel, you can see what colinclark was hoping to get from us in this meeting 1) clarity on our next steps for the JSON format for the PCP 2) a clear model of how users will specify language bundles

[13:05:15 CDT(-0500)] <kasparnet> but got a few questions

[13:05:36 CDT(-0500)] <kasparnet> 1) do they need to be predefined in the defaults block?

[13:05:41 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> Justin_o - is there any reason that "the JSON format for the PCP" differs at all from the "primary + auxiliary schema" we have agreed for UIO?

[13:05:48 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> Bosmon: we can Skype about this or talk in the channel.. i wanted to start here so it would be easier for others to follow, but we could do a call and send out a summary to the list afterwards

[13:06:01 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> Bosmon: not that i know of

[13:06:13 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> Ok, so that settles that question, and also the following one

[13:06:27 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> Since we expect that language bundles appear as options within the aux schema

[13:08:40 CDT(-0500)]

<Justin_o> Bosmon: so currently that is spec'd to look like {messages:

Unknown macro: { textSizeLabel}

}

[13:08:40 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> Bosmon: is that what you were expecting

[13:08:40 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> Well yes, although I assume that we will assist the users to actually refer to a file

[13:08:41 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> That might then have to be delegated up to the "templateLoader" since it will become a new asynchronous resource

[13:08:41 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> Bosmon: okay, no support for this at the moment

[13:09:20 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> Bosmon: also, how would they change languages on the fly?

[13:09:36 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> i imagine at the very least UIO will need to be re-instantiated. Is this correct

[13:09:42 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> Justin_o - I believe this would require reinstantiation, yes

[13:10:14 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> Bosmon: would it require a new schema?

[13:10:21 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> Although even that will be somewhat problematic....

[13:10:26 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> Given we have bound to all the markup already

[13:10:47 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> Bosmon: right

[13:10:52 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> We might have to "redevelop" UIO somewhat so it could support dynamic language changes

[13:11:10 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> Bosmon: would calling refreshView be enough?

[13:11:29 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> Justin_o - in theory - although there is still the issue of how we "change" the messageBundle in the first place

[13:11:48 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> Many of the components in the tree might have bound to the object reference on startup

[13:12:26 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> Bosmon: yes.. so even if changed it in the fluid.uiOptions.inline component, the IoC references would still use the old values on refreshView?

[13:13:16 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> Justin_o - yes, this may require some new dedicated framework support in Fluid.js

[13:13:52 CDT(-0500)] <system64> michelled: Can I use templates in view component also?

[13:14:09 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> Although it does seem that the binding to "that.options.messageBase" is quite weak

[13:14:24 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> It seems as if we might be able to get by with just rebinding it by bashing on it

[13:14:28 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> system64: what do you want to do with templates in your view component?

[13:15:05 CDT(-0500)] <system64> A template for video controls basically fullscreen and mute button

[13:15:28 CDT(-0500)] <system64> So when new user joins, I can get markup from template

[13:15:48 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> Bosmon: okay.. what sort of hammers and nails are we talking about?

[13:16:47 CDT(-0500)] <system64> michelled: I can't get jQuery events to work on markup that gets added after DOM Load.

[13:19:08 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> Justin_o - I imagine we will make a grade which exposes an event, "messageBundleChanged"

[13:19:42 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> Perhaps in deference to Spring we can call it "ReloadableResourceBundleMessageSource" : P

[13:20:10 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> Bosmon: and i guess some sort of invoker to actually change the message bundle.. and this event would trigger the calls to refreshView?

[13:20:23 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> Do we have UI designs for a component that changes message bundles on the fly?

[13:20:33 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> Justin_o - sounds about right, yes

[13:21:00 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> Bosmon: not that I know of.. but it seems like an issue we might have to deal with if UIO is deployed in the wild.

[13:21:08 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> system64: perhaps I'm not quite understanding what you are doing with templates. if you want to render them into the UI, you will need to use a renderer component, not a view component

[13:22:34 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> Well sure, but if we have no designs for it, it is safe to declare it doesn't exist (smile)

[13:22:40 CDT(-0500)] <system64> michelled: I'm using jQuery on in my component, which should work with dynamically added content. But doesn't seem to be working in my component demo.

[13:22:45 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> We are a "design-led community" after all : P

[13:22:49 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> Bosmon: okay.. so you'd argue for now what we have is good enough?

[13:23:06 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> Justin_o - we still need to deal with actually loading message bundles

[13:23:20 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> vjoanna, danaayotte: do we have designs for pcp, pmt, or anything that might use UIO that requires languages to be changed on the fly

[13:23:28 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> As you pointed out, what you pasted in i18n.js is inadequate

[13:23:36 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> On several grounds

[13:23:51 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> For a start, it is not a "message bundle" but an abomination involving a JSON block embedded into a .js file

[13:24:01 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> Bosmon: right and what we have in the FLUID-4907 branch is fine, but we need to be able to pull in a file too?

[13:24:18 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> So we will need to work on some architecture to shove responsibility for loading the bundle into what we currently call the "templateloader"

[13:25:18 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> Then, not quite separately, we need to advertise the fact that the thing called "JSON format for PCP presets" is in fact just the "primary + aux schema" that we have already been designing

[13:25:22 CDT(-0500)] <yzen> Bosmon: amalgamate (smile)

[13:25:29 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> Once we have established that it does indeed meet all the use cases

[13:26:33 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> Bosmon: would you be able to sketch out an idea of how that would look.. in terms of retrieving the bundle

[13:26:39 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> and the options passed into UIO

[13:27:31 CDT(-0500)] <vjoanna> justin_o: something like this on page 2: http://wiki.fluidproject.org/download/attachments/34580132/PCP-MuseumContext.pdf

[13:27:52 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> Justin_o - did we deal with the issue of passing template URLs up from the aux schema to the TemplateLoader yet?

[13:27:57 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> if we did, this would look very similar

[13:29:27 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> vjoanna: thanks

[13:29:36 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> Bosmon: see vjoanna's link above

[13:30:12 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> Thanks, vjoanna

[13:30:19 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> Ok, so it sounds like this is actually relatively imminent

[13:30:21 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> Bosmon: yes.. but would we want to provide the ability to supply both the raw json object as well as a url?

[13:30:31 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> Justin_o - certainly

[13:30:58 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> Bosmon: so that would be the difference.. unless we had two fields i guess.. i suppose we could always just check the type and filter it based on that

[13:31:14 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> Justin_o - it would be preferable to have two fields

[13:31:23 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> vjoanna: is there any eta on when those designs might need to be implemented?

[13:31:51 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> Bosmon: okay.. which would have priority.. i would assume the plain json object, does that make sense

[13:32:11 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> Justin_o - the URL would take priority

[13:32:39 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> Bosmon: really.. so they wouldn't be able to override just one or two lines from the file then

[13:32:50 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> Justin_o ?

[13:34:15 CDT(-0500)] <vjoanna> justin_o: i'm not sure, probably with the implementation of the pmt or pcp?

[13:37:26 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> Justin_o - I imagine people working in terms of files would like to carry on working with files, and people working with direct options likewise

[13:37:33 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> But we could work out the detailed semantics later

[13:38:02 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> It all depends on how the "out of the box" configuration ends up working

[13:38:08 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> The so-called "starter"

[13:38:48 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> If we convert that to making use of a self-contained message bundle too, then we could implement the model where we merge the result of the URL together with the direct bundle, which by default is empty

[13:38:49 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> Bosmon: i would imagine it would be most performant to just use the straight JSON object, for the default strings..

[13:39:42 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> Bosmon: okay.. in the FLUID-4907 branch i believe it takes a grade which sets the values of the messages in the options for fluid.uiOptions.inline

[13:40:08 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> system64: is it working with static content?

[13:40:17 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> this is the i18n.js file from the branch

[13:40:18 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> https://github.com/jobara/infusion/blob/FLUID-4907/src/webapp/components/uiOptions/js/i18n.js

[13:40:38 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> and it's used as a grade here https://github.com/jobara/infusion/blob/FLUID-4907/src/webapp/components/uiOptions/js/UIOptions.js#L36

[13:40:39 CDT(-0500)] <system64> michelled: Yes

[13:40:45 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> Bosmon: ^^

[13:40:50 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> Justin_o - yes

[13:41:17 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> It would probably be a better model to just message-bundlise everything

[13:41:27 CDT(-0500)] <system64> michelled: Could you link me to any example that handle events on ajax(dynamic) content

[13:41:37 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> At least then the expected usage model would be immediately clear, even to users of the "starter component"

[13:42:04 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> We should start a "messages" directory to hold the bundles in the core component

[13:42:43 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> Bosmon: could you describe what it means to message-bundlise everything?

[13:42:56 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> Justin_o - I mean, to put all the messages into dedicated message bundle files

[13:43:00 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> With the extension .json

[13:45:40 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> Bosmon: so one thing to keep in mind.. is that the auxiliary schema will determine which panels are built.. so the bundles we create would they be only our starters, or for every setting panel that we create for UIO, even the ones that don't get included in the starter?

[13:45:54 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> system64: hmmm…. I can't think of an example off hand

[13:46:21 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> Justin_o - every settings panel could include its own bundle if it needed, although we may as well consolidate all the "starter" ones

[13:46:23 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> Bosmon: but either way, I take it, that the creation of the bundles are the job of the integrator if they will not be using our starter panels. is that correct?

[13:46:30 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> Luckily we have the ability to hierarchically resolve bundles

[13:46:38 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> Bosmon: really.. how does that work

[13:46:51 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> Bosmon: some components don't render their "strings" via the renderer

[13:47:01 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> just to keep things in mind

[13:47:10 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> There is a "parents" option in the messageBundle component

[13:47:23 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> Justin_o - they may not use the renderer, but they should certainly use the messageBundle system

[13:47:30 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> Any panels which don't, should be outlawed

[13:47:42 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> Bosmon: is there documentation on this somewhere

[13:48:11 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> Bosmon: by the way, i think the panels all use the renderer right now, but the fat panel itself probably doesn't

[13:48:37 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> anastasiac: do you know if we have documentation on the messageBundle system

[13:49:09 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> Justin_o, afaik, no

[13:51:13 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> anastasiac: okay.. thanks

[13:51:29 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> Bosmon: do you know if there are any examples of using the messageBundle system outside of the renderer?

[13:51:47 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> Justin_o - there are none

[13:52:46 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> Bosmon: okay.. so i guess this will be there first.. but it would be really helpful if you could provide us with or point us at something that could be used as a guide.

[13:52:50 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> There are some TEST CASES however

[13:52:59 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> Bosmon: YEAH (smile)

[13:53:18 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> Bosmon: do they also show how to combine the message bundles from the various components

[13:53:30 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> or maybe that doesn't matter

[13:53:37 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> https://github.com/jobara/infusion/blob/FLUID-4907/src/webapp/tests/framework-tests/core/js/FluidJSTests.js#L477-L501

[13:53:44 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> Actually they do

[13:54:23 CDT(-0500)] <system64> michelled: Can't I use fluid.fetchResources to load a template, even if its view component?

[13:57:27 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> Bosmon: great.. by the way, is this resolver a component or just some object?

[13:57:51 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> It is a component

[13:58:00 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> I notice that it still needs to be reformed to modern standards

[13:59:28 CDT(-0500)] <yzen> Bosmon: we also wanted to chat about the issue with dynamic grades and components

[13:59:37 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> yzen - yes

[13:59:39 CDT(-0500)] <yzen> Bosmon: do you have time to Skype with me and Justin_o ?

[13:59:42 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> I was trying to read over the existing design

[13:59:46 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> But it is a little hard to follow

[13:59:53 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> Bosmon: that's so sad (sad)

[14:00:01 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> It would help if there was some documentation to describe what the existing grades do

[14:00:15 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> yzen - in about half an hour?

[14:00:26 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> Bosmon: i have to leave in 30 minutes

[14:01:19 CDT(-0500)] <ramil> anastasiac, i've created my own custom build from the latest infusion, and there's now a text field on the Full Page UIO that wasnt there before but the others are still missing

[14:01:55 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> ramil, could you commit and push, so I can take a look?

[14:02:05 CDT(-0500)] <ramil> yes hold on

[14:02:29 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> Justin_o, I just checkout out your 4907 branch, and all the panels are empty. Is that to be expected?

[14:02:30 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> cindyli, yzen: are you guys clear on what needs to be done for the i18n of UIO?

[14:04:02 CDT(-0500)] <cindyli> catching up. i didn't follow the whole conversation

[14:04:33 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> cindyli: okay.. there was a lot going on there

[14:04:44 CDT(-0500)] <system64> Bosmon: Are there any components apart from ToC that use templates?

[14:04:47 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> mostly me rambling and sounding confused.. (smile)

[14:06:56 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> system64 - there are some samples in the "demos"

[14:07:03 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> Justin_o ok, I can skype now

[14:07:22 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> Bosmon great.. i'll call you up

[14:16:33 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> system64: is there a reason you want to use a view component instead of a renderer component?

[14:17:02 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> you can, of course, call functions like 'fetch resources' but it seems to me you'll find yourself building in the same functionality that already exists

[14:18:19 CDT(-0500)] <system64> michelled: I'm actually working on renderer component locally.

[14:18:30 CDT(-0500)] <system64> Stuck on some error right now.

[14:18:38 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> ah, cool

[14:19:00 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> looks like you're making good progress on your project

[14:19:04 CDT(-0500)] <system64> I don't have any models for my component. So don't think protoTree is helping me

[14:20:24 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> system64: is there no state in your component?

[14:23:16 CDT(-0500)] <system64> michelled: Not very sure

[14:23:39 CDT(-0500)] <system64> My component is essentially a wrapper over simplewebrtc.js

[14:23:58 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> do you have controls in your component

[14:23:59 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> ?

[14:24:21 CDT(-0500)] <system64> I have controls for mute and fullscreen of each video tile

[14:25:16 CDT(-0500)] <system64> and input field to take room name, if it isn't specified in component initialization

[14:26:21 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> system64: these are good things to have in the model

[14:26:35 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> that state of 'mute'

[14:26:47 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> etc.

[14:27:25 CDT(-0500)] <system64> Oh! Yes. I could do that.

[14:30:39 CDT(-0500)] <system64> michelled: I think I just found the answer to my problem (smile)

[14:31:23 CDT(-0500)] <system64> I could have mute and fullscreen in model, and trigger DOM events if there is change in model value

[14:34:14 CDT(-0500)] <Bosmon> yzen - sad to say, but your FLUID-5091 is still a "TLJ"

[14:53:57 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> cindyli, I checked out the FLUID-4907 branch (from Justin's repo) and the panel are all empty. Is that to be expected?

[14:54:16 CDT(-0500)] <cindyli> yes, anastasiac, we are dealing with that issue

[14:54:32 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> ok, so long as it's not anything I did wrong (smile)

[14:54:43 CDT(-0500)] <cindyli> certainly not, anastasiac (smile)

[15:14:44 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> hey, cindyli, did you add the touch-punch plugin to UIO?

[15:14:54 CDT(-0500)] <cindyli> yes, anastasiac

[15:15:26 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> ramil is working with a build of Infusion to add UIO to drupal, and he's getting an error from the plugin saying $ is undefined, which makes no sense

[15:15:33 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> have you ever seen anything like that, cindyli?

[15:16:08 CDT(-0500)] <cindyli> interesting

[15:18:31 CDT(-0500)] <cindyli> did some search but this error doesn't seem popular in drupal context

[15:18:59 CDT(-0500)] <cindyli> ramil: where's this error reported? from infusion library?

[15:20:08 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> ramil's just updating his infusion to a non-minified version, to make it easier to track down, cindyli. It looked at first as though the error was happening inside the plugin, but that might not be the case.

[15:22:56 CDT(-0500)] <cindyli> ok

[15:34:25 CDT(-0500)] <ramil> anastasiac, so it looks like the error is really with the slideroptions

[15:34:39 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> ah

[15:34:41 CDT(-0500)] <ramil> line 13204

[15:35:35 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> ramil, I still haven't switched to your uniminified repo. Did you manage to update the original repo with the minified file?

[15:35:50 CDT(-0500)] <ramil> oh wait

[15:38:00 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> ah, right, ramil, that's the same error you had before, which is a bug in Infusion that I filed as http://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/FLUID-5075

[15:39:05 CDT(-0500)] <ramil> so its the same error from last time?

[15:39:25 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> right, so the same temporary workaround should work, changing $ to jQuery

[15:40:33 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> so ramil, in your copy of infusion, inside src/webapp/components/uiOptions/js/TextfieldSlider.js, find the $ and replace it with jQuery, and rebuild MyInfusion.js

[15:41:00 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> or, just find that line in MyInfusion.js and change it there (smile)

[15:42:45 CDT(-0500)] <ramil> so fixed that and then got this error: that.container.slider is not a function

[15:43:06 CDT(-0500)] <ramil> which is a couple of lines below it

[15:46:12 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> ramil, yes, I'm seeing that error. hm...

[15:47:42 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> ramil, that line is trying to use the jquery.ui slider

[15:48:28 CDT(-0500)] <ramil> i dont see that plugin in the head section

[15:48:32 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> you built your infusion to exclude jquerywidgets, right? does drupal include jquery ui?

[15:48:40 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> it's not a plugin, it's part of jquery UI

[15:49:24 CDT(-0500)] <ramil> oh ok because im seeing jquery.ui.tabs and jquery.ui.widget

[15:49:46 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> you ned jquery.ui.slider and jquery.ui.draggable

[15:49:50 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> need

[15:50:17 CDT(-0500)] <ramil> is it not part of core?

[15:50:35 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> no, they're separate

[15:50:44 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> they're part of ui, but not ui.core

[15:50:57 CDT(-0500)] <ramil> and the Infusion library doesnt include it?

[15:51:45 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> ramil, it does, but you've built your Infusion to exclude it. You might need to re-run the ant command to rebuild, but leave the "jQueryUIWidgets" out of the 'excludes' list

[15:52:07 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> does that make sense, ramil?

[15:52:10 CDT(-0500)] <ramil> i have to check first if Drupal has that

[15:52:36 CDT(-0500)] <ramil> because if it does I cant load two libraries that are the same libraries

[15:53:46 CDT(-0500)] <ramil> ok there is a jquery.ui.widget included in Drupal , I just need to include that

[15:56:14 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> ramil, you'll need to include more than that. UIO needs jquery.ui.draggable, .slider, .dialog and .tabs

[15:56:43 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> as well as .widget, .mouse and .position

[15:57:37 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> ramil, you can see the dependencies in the two .json files here: https://github.com/fluid-project/infusion/tree/master/src/webapp/lib/jquery/ui

[15:58:05 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> UIO requires what's mentioned in both of those files

[15:58:26 CDT(-0500)] <ramil> ok let me try to include those cause i can see most of them are included with Drupal

[16:00:51 CDT(-0500)] <ramil> ok im making progress

[16:01:15 CDT(-0500)] <ramil> theres been a lot more added to the page now