Creating a simple static sites using Fluidic-11ty for stand alone projects.
1) Go to the fluidic-11ty repository. Fork it and clone the fork to your local.
2) Remove the contents of src/sample/ directory.
3) Remove the contents of
4) The templates for the site are present in the
5) Copy the contents of the header HTML code to the
6) Copy the contents of footer file to the
7) Copy the CSS files to
8) Now, you can create the index page for your blog site by editing the
9) Next, you need to link the CSS files to Default and Post template. Go to
src/_includes/partials/foundationflexgrid.html file and link them as per sample links given in the file
10) You can add Matomo analytics using the src/assets/js/analytics.js file and linking the js file in layouts/default.html and layouts/post.html file.
This will give you a basic site based on 11ty for stand-alone projects.