- Gregg Vanderheiden
- Andy Heath
- Erlend Overby
- Jutta Croll
- Liddy Neville
- Jutta Treviranus
- Gerhard Weber
- Trifon Trifonov
- Vassilis Koutkias
- [ANDY] Recruit participant experts in Digital Literacy: (Andy will make a cold contact.)
- Pending. Andy waiting for reply.
- Jutta Croll has contacts too. Needs more details on what expertise is needed. Andy: Jutta & Jutta should talk about this. ECDL = European Computer Driving License.
- Jutta T.: We want to capture all needs of users that we didn't capture in the first round (24751). By end of Feb. we want to have a comprehensive set of preferences.
- Andy: What are we expecting from these experts, e.g. participation in calls, etc.? What process do we follow if they can't join the calls? Jutta: Ageing group will have a focused discussion, organized by Jutta T. Process specific to group.
- Information: Andy has talked to DCL. Friend in discussion with Loughborough university, also in DCL. Should draw on the eLearning lists in the UK.
- [GREGG V] To get a contact with Deaf - Blindness
- Talked with Amy Parker, she is interested and willing to contribute
- [Jutta ]: will hold a 1-2 hour consultation with all of the Bianca Stern Andrew Arch and David Sloan
- Will happen this week
- Jutta: Make a list of user groups involved, and those whose needs haven't been captured yet
User Experts Involvement
Groups to be involved:
- ISO 24751-2 covers already some user groups
- Ageing - Focused discussion organized by Jutta T.
- Autism - Annuska has contact
- Others in planning stage
Jutta will make a list of user groups involved.
Relevant User Profile Standards
- Nuisance: Pending moderator approval
- We will use Adobe Connect for future meetings